- 1 Cup almond flour
- 1 Cup coconut flour
- ½ Tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 3 Scoops Pure Stevia
- ¾ Cup almond milk
- 2 Tbsp Coconut oil, melted
- 2 Eggs
- Sprinkle Chia (optional
- In a large bowl, mix the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt together.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the stevia, almond milk, coconut oil, and eggs together until you get a frothy mixture.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients, and stir with a wooden spoon to combine, but do not overmix.
- Fold ¼ cup of the blueberries into the mixture, and pour the batter into the prepared sheet pan.
- Cook in a non-stick frying pan for about 1 min on each side