Vegan Pumpkin Cake
by ROSA MARTINEZ on November 24, 2020
- 1 Cup of pumpkin puree
- ½ Cup of non-dairy milk
- 1 cup oatmeal
- ½ Cup of almond flour
- ½ cup cornstarch
- 4 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 4 Scoop of pure Stevia
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil or the one of your preference
- 2 Tsp baking powder
- ¼ Tsp baking soda
- ¼ Tsp sea salt
- 1 Tsp pumpkin spice
- ½ Tsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ Cup unsweetened dark chocolate chips (Optional)
- ¼ Cup of chopped walnuts (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 360 F
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients
- In the blender or processor, place the pumpkin puree, milk, oil, apple cider vinegar and beat until a creamy consistency.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the liquid mixture until well-integrated.
- If it is too thick, add 1 or 2 tablespoons of additional milk.
- Place in a mold and bake for 40 to 50 min
- Serve warm and enjoy.
If you want more recipes like these, leave us a comment